Struggling with decluttering? You need the decluttering dance. Here are six top tunes for getting your declutter on:
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor: You know you will. It’s just clutter.
- Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson: She belts it out… “I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly…” I just need to toss out that shirt that’s tie-dye.
- Happy by Pharrell Williams: C’mon, how can you not be happy when you hear this?
- Oops I did It Again, by Britney Spears: Perfect lyrics for each time you toss something into a garbage bag. “Oops I did it again…”
- Freedom by George Michael: That’s what you’ll experience if you keep getting rid of your baggage.
- Another One Bites The Dust by Queen: “And another one down, and another one down…” Just put that part of the song on loop.